DRIVING SCHOOL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms are for your protection as well as for the protection of the driving school. Please read them for your information.
- A 24-hour notice must be given for cancellations of a driving lesson. Failure to do so will result in that lesson being charged.
- Any late cancellation due to an emergency or illness will not be charged, but only on the driving school’s discretion.
- If an instructor agrees a time for a lesson and arrives on time there will be a 10 minute grace period for the pupil to arrive if there is no sign of the pupil a text message or phone call will be made informing the time of the lesson and the time the instructor left the place of arranged lesson start point and will result in being charged for the missed lesson.
- Any cancellation by the driving school due to mechanical fault or illness will be communicated to any pupil at the earliest opportunity.
- If a driving lesson was booked and the instructor does not arrive on time then the lesson time will start from the time of arrival with no loss of time to the pupil.
- Any lesson planned and is not honoured by the instructor who does not arrive then there will be a free lesson given to the pupil for the inconvenience.
BLOCK BOOKING CONDITIONS
- All block booking payments for driving lessons must be paid on or before the first lesson.
- Block bookings must be used up within 6 months otherwise refunds will not be issued after that period.
- Any refunds of a remaining block of lessons that are not completed before the 6 month period are refunded minus the current rate of price per hour, the discount will be reverted back to normal lesson price at the current lesson fee price and the remaining balance will be refunded from that.
THE DRIVING TEST
Driving test cancellations via the DVSA is not a fault of the driving school and any lesson fees payable on the test date will be charged at the normal rate. The pupil will be able to get the fee rebated by the DVSA via their test cancellation policy rebate procedure.
If the driving school car is not able to facilitate a driving test due to break down or illness, the driving school will pay for the pupil to book another test at a later date.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Mini Me driving school operates a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee if for any reason any pupil is not happy with their instruction I will personally arrange a refund of any block booking monies remaining within the allotted booking conditions as stated above.
PRICES AND PAYMENT AND OFFERS
Mini Me driving school is entitled to change driving tuition offers and prices at any time. Lesson prices and offers are subject to change depending on current economic climates.
First-time special offers are available to new pupils joining Mini Me driving school and can only be used once as they cannot be repeated and normal discounts or lesson prices will be applied after the special offer lessons have been used.
Payments for lessons can be taken via bank transfers, cheque or cash on the lesson.
DRIVING LICENCE CHECKS
It is your responsibility to present your valid UK provisional driving license prior to the start of your first driving lesson. Failure to do so entitles the instructor to charge for that lesson without the licence being produced and the lesson would not be able to commence.